Accessible training for all skill levels
Maximize productivity and efficiency.
Product Training and Webinars
BuildingPoint Canada offers BIM software and hardware training, FAQs, webinars and customer support to get the most of our tools and products, to maximize productivity and efficiency.
Instructor-led classroom experiences blend product demonstrations with hands-on exercises and virtual instructor-led training to help maximize the benefits of our BIM software as fast and as easy as possible.
Can’t make it live? Or miss a past topic? You can always check out our recorded webinars for additional background or techniques on a topic. Topics range from steel fabrication, precast concrete, BIM software, constructible data and more.
Some Tekla Structures Topics:
- Tekla 2020 — What’s New for Cast-in-place
- Tekla 2020 — What’s New for Steel
- Tekla 2020 — What’s New for Structural Engineers
- Tekla 2020 — What’s New for Precast
- Trimble Connect for Tekla Structure Users
- Start Using BI Dashboards with Truly Constructible Data
- Why detailers already use Tekla Model Sharing
- Easy steps to more efficient bridge design workflow
- Get the most out your constrible informaton with Trimble Connect
- Tekla software — Working with concrete
- Tekla software — Working with steel
- BIM for Precast – Tekla in 45 Minutes
- Automated Assembly for
- Increased Productivity in Steel Fabrication